We welcome walk-ins during all open hours, subject to availability. Follow us on Facebook for events effecting Open Jump and check out our calendar. IMPORTANT: Every Jumper needs a signed waiver by their parent prior to jumping.
PLEASE NOTE: NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK WITHOUT A PARTY PACKAGE. Out of courtesy to others and to support the low jumper pass price we do not permit outside food or drink without a party package booked. Check out the DIY Party Packages for the best options to host your child’s special day.
Sunday – Friday 1pm – 8pm
Saturday 10am – 8pm
- Walk-Ins (no reservation needed)
- Socks are Required (bring your own, or purchase at check-in, $2.50+ tax)
- Limited 50% Capacity of Building
FACE COVERING Executive Order D 2020 138
- Masks are not required for individuals aged 10 and under
- Individuals over 10 must wear masks when entering or moving about
- Individuals who cannot medically tolerate a face covering are exempted
- Individuals exercising alone or with household members are exempted
- Personnel at check-in will provide guidance and answer questions
Limited to 50% capacity in our 31,000 sq ft building. That averages out to 1 person per 300 sq ft allowing plenty of social distancing. Following CDC guidelines, guest will undergo a temperature check, health questionnaire, and a contact-less interaction with staff. As jumping is an exercise, mask will not be required for guest. Mask will be worn for staff in areas where social distancing cannot be addressed.
CLEANING / SANITATION
Socks are now required. Please be sure to bring a pair for jumping.
We have been proactive with regular cleaning and added additional measures. There are 6 non-contact Hand Sanitizer stations through-out the building for guest use. Additionally, staff will be disinfecting attractions, hard surfaces, and high touch points frequently based on use. Guest are also required to where socks during their visit, wash hands frequently, cough or sneeze into their elbow, and not visit if they have been in contact or had symptoms of Covid-19 in the last 14 days.
- For safety purposes, we recommend Jr. Jumpers (ages 1 – 6) jump during the weekdays or before 1:00pm on Saturdays.
- We recommend you wear athletic clothing and be ready to sweat!
- Bare feet or socks only on trampolines.
- Complimentary cubby storage are provided to store your shoes.
- Be sure to read our FAQ’s prior to visiting Springs Adventure Park, so you’ll be well prepared to start jumping!
- Weight Limitations: Wipeout, and Battle Joust have a 200lb per person restriction.
Best play-date for those ages 6 and under. Exhaust them with 2 hours of indoor play. They can bounce, jump, and play on trampolines, bounce house, Jungle Gym, and Little Tykes Pedal cars.
These Play times are strictly for ages 6 and under so they can, crawl, walk, play without concern of the older kids jumping too close. A parent is welcome to join their child in the activities.
Cost is $10.00 per child with 1 Parent included for 10:00AM to 12:00PM.
Springs Adventure Park reserves the right to limit who participates depending on the time and participant traffic. All Jumpers must be able to walk and jump of their own ability. It is recommended that jumpers age 6 and under come to Toddler Jump & Play instead of open jump. Any person wishing to be on the trampolines even to assist is required to purchase a jump pass.